Friday, August 31, 2007

I'll see you at the Ace-San Francisco.

From Yelp.com:
"After being abandoned for nearly ten years, The Ace Cafe San Francisco has been reincarnated as a bare-bones biker bar with motorcycle racing on all of the TVs. It features an extensive collection of beer on tap and in bottles, in addition to premium wine (sorry, no hard liquor now, and I know that some of you might be skeptical of a wine rack in a biker bar, but bear with me here). There's a pool table and a jukebox that's full of your hard rock, metal, and punk favorites, as well as a kitchen serving sausages, barbecue, and chili."

Neighborhood: The Mission
1799 Mission St
at 14th St
(between 14th St & Erie St)
San Francisco, CA 94103

1 comment:

Bethy said...

Love biker bars! Do they have live music ever? It's a short hike from my favorite San Francisco Hotel! I'll be up in SF in two weeks...can't wait to check it out!